Thursday, December 6, 2007

Minmay on H3

Do you remember? The time when our eyes first met?
Do you remember? The time when our hands first touched? That was the very first time I set out on the journey of love.
I love you so.


^^ Do you know what those lines are? Those lines are from the song Do You Remember Love, sung by the legendary songstress of anime - Lynn Minmay from Macross.

Lynn Minmay is one of my fave anime character of all time. Being known as the VERY FIRST singer idol in the history of anime. Plus hearing the song Do You Remember Love from Macross will definitely inspire you to love this one of a kind songstress.



Yep, it's true. I cosplayed Minmay back on the 2nd day of H3 (Dec. 2 2007 at SMX). It's a shame though, that I didn't get the chance to join the cosplay contest. But despite that, I still had fun. This event could be one of the happiest cons I've been this year. One reason, is that both me and my Significant Other (Ultimate Coordinator) are both veteran forumers in HERO TV Forum. Plus the fact that we're hanging out with our forum buddies.

The event itself was good, though I heard some complaints to many cosplayers about the exhausting line for 2 hrs. eehehhhe... I guess joining big cons have its disadvantages XD.

But even so, I still enjoyed it, lotsa booths and anime stores, contests and games, and of course food!



As usual for cosplayers is to meet new cosplay friends and be taken pics by photographers. Of course I enjoyed posing and stuff, but the thing I enjoyed most is walking around the area with my hubby XD.

Though there are a lot of times we've been separated by some people who wanna take my pics. I was surprised that still some people knows my character of this classic anime which is Macross.

Speaking of Macross, they said there were cosplayer from Filcosplay(
http://cosplay.ph/forums/ ), attended and cosplayed some Macross cosplayers like Myung and Max Jenius, and ofcourse the popular hi-tech singer Sharon Apple.



Not only that, Sailor Mars was there! I took the liberty of asking to take a pic of her for some cosplay memories.

To add things up, 2 of my classmates came to see me cosplay. It was so nice of them to come and support me.

ANd seeing me in costume made them drop their jaws XD. Its not eveyday that they see their Nursing classmate in a costume.


And speaking of costume, my forum friends and I, took some rounds to walk around the area. And we were hit by lotsa flashes from cameras. LOL. From the left,that's namelissis, then yuuki_setsu and then me. The booth behind us was the booth of hero forumers, where we hung out.

All in all, I had fun, being with my hubby and my friends. I never thought that being an otaku can be so much fun. Plus being a cosplayer for your fave character can be more fun then ever. XD



PS: thanks to UC, namelissis, kuya tomiko, Tammy and Fart for the pics.

No comments: