Friday, December 28, 2007

HTVF Christmas Party!

Yeah! This is the best gift I got this Christmas! A 10 Voices Lacus Clyne I-doll! I was so happy when I finally got it from my dearest Significant Other. I'm so happy that I could cry.

I got it yesterday, when UC and I met at Mcdo Fairview before we head out to the party. It was wrapped in a pretty pink wrapper, that I really don't want to open due to my hubby's gift wrapping skills. XD But I still like it... ehehe

The moment I opened it, I couldn't wait to try her out. So we stripped her out of her box to try out the 10 voices. Eight of them are from ep 24-46 of GSD, the other two are original voices.






The details were great, from her pink hair down to her delicate feet. Though we were very careful to pull her out the box, even in untwinning her wires which are very hard to pull out. Heck I can't let anything bad happen to my dear dear Lacus. Not even a single scratch to her kunoichi outfit.












And speaking of details, she's even detailed down there. She's wearing a pink thong undie. XD

In which UC tried to peak at it. Pantyshot. T___T nice try hon... but no...

Anyways, this is definitely a gift to remember AND to treasure. Coz I know he went through the trouble to hund down this gift.



Thanks so much hon. Love you ^___^



Moving along, UC and I waited at Mcdo for Chacha to arrive. We hang out for awhile before we finally set off to the party. And again, for the second time and second xmas party - we got lost. T___T


Luckily, Yuber and kuya tomiko and the gand were still at Mcdo Q. Ave.




By the time we finally arrived at ESNA bldg. there were already lotsa people inside. Not so long, the party started with the introduction of the newbies, along with some picture taking.

And a little after that, its chow time!The food was ok, lotsa sweets are there, like donuts and cakes.







And then after eating, here comes the fun part - GAMES! We played picture frame, in which we'll pose into something what they want us to portray. Here we did a belen... ehehe... poor Crono XD









woohoo... we won the mirmo plushie next time mirumo naman XD great job to UC for knowing the history answers, and Cha for kuya Leo's name... as for me na mental block ako sa excitement... dun ako hiniblood . gomen to kuya gdawg for screaming a high pitch voice at the last round na overwhelm ako *giggles*








All in all the party was great. Thanks to kuya g, ate cha and ate edz and rest of the admods for making it such a fun day. We truly are a one big happy family forum ^___^

No comments: