Thursday, November 1, 2007

A sad dream for the first day of the month

My first entry for the month of November.

I didn't sleep that much last night, so I spent the night talking to UC for a while. But e got sleeping right away and called in a night for both of us. I tried to go to sleep then, but it seems that sleep hasn't visited me yet.

I stayed up to watch anime and took my time to finish the 2nd CD of Azumanga Daioh. While I'm in the middle of watching, UC texted me that he'll be going oout fo a while. it was about 10pm when he texted me. I replied an "ok" and be back home soon, then continued watching my anime. The hilarious comedy tired me out, making me sleepy, it was already 11:30 pm, but UC isn't home yet . I texted him again, and he said that he wal helping out some police case or some sort. He came home 1:30 am, he talked fo a while, till we both got sleepy and tired.

2:30 am I woke up from a dream. It was no ordinary dream, coz this time I dreamt about my late Grandpa. I dreamt about wide white stoned halls inside a huge building. And in the middle of the building there was a an open space for a garden, then at the center of the garden has a small pool. At the other side of the garden were my other relatives, my aunts and uncles, grandparents, cousins. I miss them so much.

Then they started to walk away, and as of instinct, I ran after them. I ran across the garden and then the pool. The water was making my movements slow, then I reached out to them fo help, but they weren't listening, they don't seem to hear my calls. So i tried to move faster so i can catch up, but by the time i got out fo the water, they were already far far away from me.

And so I ran, I ran up to them as fast as I could. And then finally, I caught up with my grandpa (my dad's side), I was so happy, I held his hand while walking and talking in the halls. But suddenly, he stopped and he moved in front of me. He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me deep in my eyes. And then he said to me with his gentle and caring smile, that he'll be going away. He said something about retiring coz he's tired.

I really don't know what to do or say, I just held out my hands to reach up for him while he started to fade away. I don't want my grandpa to go. The intense feeling of sadness made me work up fom my dream. And the first thing I did was cry. I dunno whether to feel sad or scared, coz I just dreamt about my dead lolo.

I instantly called UC on the phone and told him about my dream. I needed someone to tell them, I was scared too you know, and I felt sad thinking about it too. UC told me, that my lolo was visiting me, telling me that he loves me. But all I did during our talk was cry and cry until I fell asleep again.

No comments: