Friday, November 9, 2007

Back to school

Back to school again, and this sem isn't really a stroll in a park for me from now on. I'm up for new subjects with greater and heavier weight adding up on my pressures. This sem, I'm taking up Research and Philippine History. I really dunno why we have to take up history but what can I do about it.

But what really worries me is my major subject fo this year, which makes up 16 units of my course, and that is Nursing Care Management (NCM) 102 aka Medical Surgical. Goodness, by the sound of it, it really is a toughie one for me.

To add things up, my sked for this sem is hindering me from my planned cosplays, and it's driving me to depression. *sigh*

If only I could take just 1 day of leave from class, just 1 day... so that i could cosplay for the vey first time. But again, I can't do that... studies comes in first and I know how important my studies and my future career is to my family.



No comments: