Friday, October 26, 2007

Yuki Ohna: my first vector!

May I present to everyone, Yuki Ohna, an 18 y/o Extended OMNI Pilot. She's my PC at Gundam Seed Rennaissance, an RPG forum managed by me and my hubby UC. Well the reason I posted her here, is not only because to introduce you all to her, but to finally announce that Yuki is my VERY FIRST vector art.

She is originally Tamaki from To Heart 2. I already made the Tamaki my First PC as Agni Xelhes, and made Yuki Ohna as her twin. But i gotta change her appearance to make it look good for my story.


Anyways, I know for a fact that this work of mine isn't good. And for beginners like me, I used paths instead of shapes for the outlines. It took me more then 6 hours to finish her outlines. And it took me another 6 hours to color her. I sually don't have the patience to vector, coz its too much time consuming, but thanks to GSR's RP thread of Silve, it made me push through to finish it. It's all Silve's fault! *giggles*

This one also has alot of flaws, like using paths for outlines, and a lot of spills for the colors. But still, im starting to learn more everyday by trying out new things. Who knows, maybe next time, I can finally do a much better vector art.

But for now, I really can't stop staring at my dear Yuki Ohna. ^___^ she's sooo darn kawaii! and im very proud of my very first vector art XD

No comments: