Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The day when my dreams came true.

Hooraaayyy for my first costrip! Well yeah its not much of a cosplay coz i didn't get the chance to register on time fo the event. But even so, the feeling of wearing the same outfit and portaying your fave anime character is superb. I really dunno what are the right words to say and describe how i felt that day. But I know fo a fact that I truly enjoyed my first costip in UP AME '07.

I got a lot of smiles and "thanks" from my friends fo commenting on my costume. They told me that I look good in Lacus' kunoichi outfit. *blush*

Anyways, back to topic, the event was good. It was a bit small, but it could accomodate the whole otaku people and enjoy the like of an otaku. Many thanks to cosplay. ph = http://cosplay.ph/news.php for bringing all those otaku fans together.



One thing only bothers me though, its the fact that I didn't get the chance to wear my wig much. I didn't expect that the venue would be sooooo hot. I have the knack of fainting in hot places, plus the crowd makes me dizzy and faint.

What I like about the event, is that I got the chance of buying some anime stuff. I bought 3 keychains for 100 bucks, i gave one to my hubby, which he totally wants Haruhi in a bunny suit. And UC bought me gashapons/ anime figurines of Kira and Lacus, and a couple of CDs of Shakugan No Shana and Mai Otome.






My fave aspect in my costume would be wearing the outfit itself, and ofcourse carrying that famous pink ball aka Pink chan/Haro. I worked so hard to get one, all thanks to one of HTVF's forumers - Clone.

Carrying haro made me feel more In Character *giggles*

It was fun posing and smiling in font of cams, but it was also tiring and the flashes makes me temporarily blind. @__@
Cosplay really is a wonderful thing when it comes to an otaku. Its a chance for you, me and all of us to be like the character that you adore and love.



And ofcourse, you'll never know that the anime that you know and love will bring hearts together. Like to what happened to me and my Significant Other (UC). And to make things better, freinds will be there for you for support and emotional back-up. This special pic is us three fiends fom Hero TV Forum, from the left: jhisk as Cornet, namelissis as Lili and me as Lacus.

For me, I'll never ever forget that day, Nov 24, 2007 at UP Bahay ng Alumni or UP AME - "The day when my dreams came true..."



PS: Thanks to Yuber, Rikkaidai, namelissis and UC for the pics

No comments: