Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Today is a very special day for me and to my Significant Other Jon. The 3rd of September is our anniversary and today is our first. Time flies so fast that I didn't realize that we've come so far. I could still remember that fateful day, when you were telling uber bad jokes like, "what about your bee? found a honey? honey, bee, honeybee? get it? hehehe*chuckles*"

When you told me im cute when I sigh, when we always have the same meals everyday like sinigang and karekare, and you and guys were making fun out of you-know-who at bananuts clan, how we role-play our PCs at YM, how we discussed about my fic and yours and how IC i was in the fic and how i relate my feelings to her back then, the time when you promised me to be my hubby.

and finally when we exchanged our vows as Goldmoon and Riverwind:

Riverwind;
Now in the belly of winter,
when ground and sky are gray,
here in the heart of sleeping snow,
now is the time to sayyes to the sprouting
vallenwoodin the green countryside,
for these things are far larger than
a man's word to his bride.

Through these promises we keep,
forged in the yawning night,
proved in the presence of heroes
and the prospect of spring light,
the children will see moons and stars
where now the dragons ride,
and humble things made large by
a man's word to his bride

Goldmoon:
Wars have settled on the North
and Dragons ride the skies,
"Now is the time for wisdom,
"Say the wise and the nearly wise.
"Here in the heart of battle,
the time to be brave is at hand.
Now most things are larger than
the promise of woman to man."

But you and I, through burning plains,
through darkness of the earth,
affirm this world, its people,
the heavens that gave them birth,
the breath that passes between us,
this alter where we stand,
and all those things made larger by
the promise of woman to man.

I could still remember that words you've told me back then, "there are a lot of things we still dont know... and a lot of things we will never understand... but we have tonight... its the 3rd of September...I wanna remember that..."

I'll always chersih the things we've done and been through, coz of you i found my smile again and I can look at the world in a different view. Thank you so much.

Happy 1st Anniversary Jon!

No comments: