Friday, March 21, 2008

My dream, my knight... my Abel...


I had a really weird dream last night. Weird and at the same time scary. I slept around 11:30 pm that night, coz I was studying in advance for my exams. At first I couldn't sleep, so I turned on my TV and watched some late night cartoons at CN. Slowly, sleep followed and drifted off to dreamland.

It was dark and could see nothing but the emptiness of space. It was then that I heard a distinct sound from a far. I searched for the direction to where I believe my ears leads me. Eventually, I saw a figure of a tall man in his middle age. He has long white straight hair that glistened in this darkness. He wore a long heavy black coat that blends well with the environment. I know him, he's Abel Nightroad.

I know its weird... I was dreaming of an anime character that night. But my dream doesn't end with only Abel. It continued to move on as I see more Traitor Game characters. I saw from my dream kuya Megane's character Satou, ate jetz's Nozomu. I also saw Tetsu and Negi, K', Lulu and even my old PC Euphie. But the worst part is, I saw dark menacing figure of the lord of Barovia, Strahd von Zarovich.

I dreamt of running away from the evil presence of the dark lord. trying so hard to get away from his shadow enveloping us to a deeper blanket of darkness. I swear that I was so freaked out seeing Strahd's pair of red eyes glaring at us. I could hear his evil maniac laugh echoing in the darkness.

I felt so scared back then, that I could only run and scream my heart out. I reached out my hand hoping that someone might pull me out this dream and wake me up. And would you believe that the one who grabbed my hand was the white haired priest, Abel.

I felt his strong arm grabbed mine, his deep blue eyes peircing past his glasses and looking into mine. That last thing I saw was the slender smile etched on his face and his gentle orbs that told me silently that everything will be alright.

it was him that pulled me out of that terrible nightmare. I know that to those who will read this, you'll probaly think its not that terrible after all, and some might even laught at it. But to me, a dream like this is something that I would think of dreaming again.

By then time I woke up, I was already breathing heavily, sweating coldly in this warm night. I couldn't hide under my blanket as to what I always do, due to the heat of the night. My blanket serves as a comfort relief for me and gives me a feeling of being secure as it envelops me in the night. So as of instinct, I immediately called UC by the phone for comfort, as to what I always do. I told him my dream and let me stay for awhile with him.

Slowly, I forgot the feeling of fear and helplessness from my dream just by hearing my Significant Other's voice. My dearest Abel came to my rescue that night.

No comments: