Friday, October 12, 2007

Sleepless Night

Yesterday was really a pretty bad day for me. I was supposed to be happy coz I finally finished my exams, thus ending this semester. It's sad though, coz I fear of what the results of my grades will be. I don't wanna fail ofcourse, but the pressure is building up.

In that same day, my frieds an I celebrated our victory of winning 1st place in the Nursing's Week JunkArt Competition. We won 3000 php as cash prize, plus a certificate. Our entry was called Medi-Lamp, i'll tell you guys all about it by the time I upload the pics.

I can still tolerate the happenings by then, but chaos struck when I got home. It saddens me knowing that this thing happened to me. It pains me coz I never thought it would hurt this much. Lemme share a little story about a litltle and her candy.

One day, there's this little girl who was so smart and cute. The little girl's mother sent her to do some errands to buy something at the store. Her mother gave her money for the expenses and told her to give her the change afterwards. The girl obeyed, and starts walking back home once he erands are done.

On her way home she met her firends who just bought the tastiest, sweetest, yummiest candy in the store. Envious, she wanted to try just one candy fo her to taste. There's a lot of money that was left from her errand, but her mother told her to give back the change.

Fighting her sweet temptation, the girl hesitated to buy the candy. But her firends urged her to, and finally she gave in. She bought the biggest, sweetest red candy in the store. It was so good, sweet and yummy, she enjoyed the treat on her way back home, but the money that was supposed to be given back to her mother was spent on her candy.

Her mother got disappointed, and reprimanded the little girl. Feeling sad and hurt, the little girl cried, she thought she was smart, but not smart enough to resists her temptations.

That night, I felt so sad that I couldn't stop myself from crying. I cried and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. I was so desparate to talk to someone, but to no avail. No one was there. I never felt so alone in my life.

It was 2am, and yet sleep still hasn't come. My head was aching, and so as my heart. I feel so depressed that I couldn't find myself to stop crying, My eyes red, my cheeks swollen, my head splitting in half. I couldn't even remember if I ever slept that night. The night that I almost drowned in my own tears.

EDIT: No money was taken during this post ^_^

No comments: