Thursday, September 20, 2007

SE designs

I've developed a knack in making siggy and avy nowadays. Ever since I was a child I really love art, and I guess now it developed into this. I know Im not yet that good, but at least im improving my works. Whenever I see a nice pic, I have an urge of making them into either sigs or avy. And I also have a lil bonus for my works. I have put a trademark on the corner of my works, SE designs... thanks to my hubby for making it XDMy recent tworks are based from photo manipulations, such as this one: the siggy of Fuji


And then came this one, this one is really one of my faves, entitled: Autumn Love.

And my latest work is this one, entitled: Eternal Love. I know the backgourd is simple looking, but that is based on advanced glow in photoshop. I asked a friend from Minitokyo (that's moonscape) to vector this image, and I just got it yesterday, in which I immediately turned it into that siggy.It may be simple but, simplicity is beauty. I was thinking of making a wallpaper out of this image, but I'm still thinking of a fitting BG for it. I really like that image, to be honest. Coz for me, the image gives me a message of Kira and Lacus' true love for each other. That image is based on the GSD special ending, where they hugged in each other in front of everybody. For me, it says that:
"This is who we truly are, we are just Kira and Lacus, and not the Chairwoman and the Ultimate Coordinator. This is our love..."

No comments: